Sunday 10 January 2016

Hello

I can't cry right now. Well it's  sounds like my heart broken too much.

Can i just woke up from this kind of nightmare?
Someone that i love so much (or maybe too much) just tear my heart out.
I can't believe it hurts so bad like what i felt in the past. But it much worst.
My best friend told me i have to be strong and just let him go. But i can't. All i want to do is crying over the night and don't want to go to school. It just too hurt to see him. I never felt this worst before.
It feels like i'm in a long nightmare with no ending. When will I wake up? When will i have my life again?

I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet

Hey, what's wrong with loving someone so much? Only love mother dan father so much that'll never hurt. A good song says first time you said that i was yours, you change my life around. Loving you is like living in heaven, but the day when you broke my heart i felt from up above. If only i could tell you how hurt i am. I know what you feel, but you don't know how dying i'm inside.

Well my friend told me If it is not you who wake yourself up, who can? and i ask myself what's wrong with me? I can't even wake myself up. It sad that i don't live in a happily-ever-after stories, where the one that always hurt, find their own beautiful happiness.

And if you hurt me, that's OK, baby, only words bleed. The truth is... that's not OK at all.









January 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment